The back of this Palace is Ridiculous!

The back of this Palace is Ridiculous!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Woke up in London Yesterday, Found Myself in the City Near Piccadilly, Don't Really Know How I Got Here....


Good Day World!

I arrived in London today at 10 in the morning after a nearly 8 hour flight. I was so in awe of how large the city is as the cab driver drove me to my hotel. One little neighborhood in London is as large as all of St. Louis County. I feel like I am in a dream, I cannot believe I am on a completely different continent than I was yesterday afternoon. Everything about London seems like it is out of a movie, maybe because that is the only place I have seen it up until today. I am sure the jet lag is not helping my state of reality.

In good fashion I have triumphed over the adversity I have been faced with today, first with lugging 100 lbs. of luggage through the largest airport I have ever been in, then I figured out how to load my international phone with minutes, locating a place to eat, and the biggest triumph of the day was locating a Diet Coke.

I hope to spend my evening watching BBC and figuring out where I would like to explore tomorrow! Until we meet again!

With Love From Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment