The back of this Palace is Ridiculous!

The back of this Palace is Ridiculous!

Monday, July 4, 2011

TV did not kill this radio star!

Greetings from the middle of nowhere!

Hope the rest of civilization is splendid!

Out here at Philmont we are gearing up for the second half of the summer, I can't believe I have been here 7 weeks. In those 7 weeks I have learned to enjoy listening to the CV radio, it's like high-tech eaves dropping! Here is just a little gem I heard the other day.

"This is Fish Camp to Base"
"Go ahead Fish Camp"
"We have a medical emergency here, we have a hiker with a fish hook stuck in his head"
"Fish Camp have you tried to remove it?"
"We tried but we got the pliers stuck!"
"Fish Camp we are sending transport now!'
"Roger 10-4"

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... Haha I have some super funny radio stories to tell you, doll. Lol

    ReplyDelete